Friday, September 3, 2010

Bedtime for Bonzo

Well, Arlo had a cold.

 Then we went out of town. When we came back, he had another cold. You get the gist here. We knew we had to sleep train him.... but this summer we have been so LUCKY to have folks watch him( and mommy totally at home all day every day since he has been born) that we really did not give it a second thought.

Well...  now he has some super seperation axiety.... and we are trying to deal with it accordingly. I wish his naps revolved around Days Of Our Lives and the "dramatic" turns the characters on the show endure.... because then I could totally graph his naps. I need him to be able to be graphed in exel. Sammi brady almost ALWAYS has issues at the beginning and end of the show . But he doesn't seem to care about Sammi. He pays attention ONLY to the Desmaris family which usually last the entirty of the show. Starts at one, ends at two... thinking this is a good nap time but he doesn't alway sleep. Makes me realize he is probably ME at heart. No schedule, no one telling him when to do what.  

I can deal with that.

This does not fix anything, other than babies are hard...

and we have the world's BEST support system. We are taking Arlo to Florida in October with my folks and I can't wait for him to hit the sand. Yeeehaw for the Hippie Davin baby to suck up some ocean enviornment.

No comments: